Welcome to my website! I am an economist working as Head of the Capital Markets/Financial Structure Division in the Directorate General Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank. Prior to joining the ECB, I have been an Economist in the Economics department of Deutsche Bundesbank.
I hold a PhD (Dr. rer. pol.) and an MA (Dipl.-Volskwirt) in economics from Bielefeld University. My research focuses on financial markets, monetary macroeconomics and applied econometrics, and my work has been published in refereed journals.
NEWS (more or less over the last 6 months)
- 30 June 2022 – Presentation of “Natural rate chimera and bond pricing reality” at
Dynare conference in Lancaster
- 6 May 2022 – Guest Lecture at UCLouvain on yield curve analysis from a central bank perspective
- 5 May 2022 – Presentation of “Natural rate chimera and bond pricing reality” at National Bank of Belgium Macroeconomic Seminar
- 15 Mar 2022 – Presentation of “Natural rate chimera and bond pricing reality” at Banque de France/Toulose School of Economics Seminar
- 29 Jan 2022 – Paper with Eser, Nyholm, Radde and Vladu on “Tracing the impact of the ECB’s asset purchase programme on the yield curve” accepted for publication at International Journal of Central Banking
This is my private website. The views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem.
Last update: 10 July 2022